A PRINCE2 certified Project Manager who is a solutions-oriented team player and leader, with the ability to anticipate, identify and respond to changing business priorities.
I’m able to communicate at all levels internally and externally, and have excellent interpersonal skills enabling me to act as a company ambassador when at client sites and stakeholder meetings.
CO-FOUNDER | The Veiled Note | Remote | April 2021+
Memorable Mystery Messages – Gift Experience http://www.theveilednote.com
The Veiled Note is a puzzle-based mystery experience.
Send a Veiled Note to someone special – simply upload an online message consisting of videos, photos and/or text to our secret vault. Then sit back, relax and let us handle the rest.
Once that special someone receives their Veiled Note envelope in the post, they’ll have to solve the puzzles in order to unveil the online message that’s been left for them. Perfect for any occasion.
- Short term position – project management of the product lifecycle from inception to a market deliverable offering.
- Product creation, web design, brand awareness, and supplier negotiations.
PROJECT MANAGER | NCC Group | Leatherhead | Nov 2018 – April 2021
NCC Group, Global experts in cyber security and risk mitigation.
- Managing multiple, concurrent IT security projects within an internal resource matrix structure.
- Ensuring all end-to-end project management activities are controlled, thus ensuring projects run to time, budget and quality.
- Scheduling resources across multiple projects of varying complexity and timeframes.
- Creating and maintaining PMO documentation – Project Initiation Documentation, Project Requirement and RAID logs.
- Ensuring all projects adhere to internal and external regulatory requirements and best practices are being met.
- Risk management – ensuring risks are identified and a process is in place and followed appropriately.
- Developing a programme of work with clients to ensure they can achieve a significant improvement in their ability to deal with common attack vectors.
PROJECT MANAGER | TeamUltra | Remote | Oct 2016 – Nov 2018
TeamUltra (Computacenter) – a leading ServiceNow Gold Services partner.
- Executing multiple activities for recurring projects (development, configuration, deployment, training)
- All end-to-end project management activities – ensuring projects run to time, budget and quality.
- Fast paced environment – organising resources across multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Creating and maintaining Project Initiation Documentation and RAID logs to manage risks and issues.
- Implementation of the PRINCE2 Project Management methodology.
- Adhering to project development and deployment lifecycle principles.
- Developing workflows, templates and guidance material for internal process improvement to create consistency and adherence to best practice.
PROJECT MANAGER | CliniSys | Chertsey | Dec 2015 – Aug 2016 (Contract)
CliniSys, provider of Laboratory Information Management Systems
- Managing multiple activities (overseeing development, configuration, deployment, financial & commercial aspects) of recurring sales-based projects to NHS Trusts and Hospitals.
- Ensuring all end-to-end project management activities are controlled.
- Managing multiple resources across concurrent projects of varying complexity.
- Risk, resource and stakeholder management.
- Hosting of internal and external project meetings.
- Change Management – RFC submission and tracking for the CMDB.
Travel Sabbatical: May 2015 – November 2015
I took several months sabbatical to travel around South East Asia and Australia.
HEAD OF COMMERCIAL / PROJECT MANAGEMENT | Corsaire | Woking | March 2011 – May 2015
Experts at securing information systems for blue chips of all sizes, operating globally with a strong presence in the UK, UAE & Australia.
- Head of the Commercial team consisting of Business Development, Marketing and Client Management.
- Internal implementation of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Development of workflows & templates for in-house IT tools.
- Commercial team recruitment and line management, and assisting in the hiring and training of cross functional teams.
- Ensuring internal governance compliance, devising and implementing internal processes, and developing sales strategies.
- Project management of multiple internal business initiatives.
CLIENT MANAGER TEAM LEADER / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT | Corsaire | Woking | March 2006 – March 2011
- Executive Assistant responsibilities for MD such as diary management, event planning and organising meetings and training workshops.
- Line Managing a team of Client Managers including recruitment.
- Creation of SoWs, chairing conferences & hosting client site meetings.
- Responsibility of multiple IT Security projects running simultaneously.
- Creating internal development and client documentation.
- Internal business initiative project management.
- Organisation of regular knowledge enhancing training to ensure the team updated on internal process, service offerings and best practice.
RESEARCH ADMINISTRATOR | Silverfern Research | Chertsey | August 2004 – November 2005
Silver Fern is a full service Market Research agency specialising in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector.
- Organising the panel recruitment process and managing the recruitment team.
- Recruiting new doctors to assist in the research of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Conducting interviews with the panel of medical professionals.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Project Management Skills
- Ensuring that activities on assigned projects are co-ordinated with related projects and functional activities
- Able to effectively provide, receive, and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Experience implementing PRINCE2 methodology over several years
- Insurance, Banking, Gaming, Utilities, Financial Services and NHS industry experience
- Handling and solving problems effectively in a timely manner
- Tailoring communication material to a target audience
- Managing large IT projects and service propositions across their whole lifecycle and within a technically complex environment
Areas of Knowledge/User Proficiency
- ServiceNow Platform / ITSM
- MS Office Suite
- Account Management
- Client Needs Assessment
- Executive Presentations
- Information Security
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Wix Website Building
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Diary Management
- Decision maker and leadership
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving
- Risk Awareness
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner (2015)
- ITIL Foundation
- ServiceNow Training (Istanbul/Kingston releases)
- Brooklands College (2002 – 2004) 3 A Levels: Law, Psychology, Photography
- St John the Baptist (1997 – 2002) 11 GCSEs: English Literature & Language, Art, R.E, Maths, IT, Science, Statistics, Italian, Drama, Resistant Materials.